Training Request Form - Attach to Training
A Training Request Form may be attached to any type of learning object (LO) in the system.
- When attaching a Training Request Form to a LO, only users who have not yet requested this LO will see the form.
- The Training Request Form will display for users when they request the LO. If a learning assignment is used to assign the LO, the user can access the Training Request Form from the Training Details page for the LO in their transcript.
- The user can modify the Training Request Form after the initial submission by accessing it from the Training Details page in their transcript.
Note: If a Training Request form is not completed t before the associated training item is completed, it does not appear on the user's transcript.
|Training Request Form - Manage
||Grant access to create and edit training request forms, manage request form statuses, and manage form statuses for users. This is an administrator permission.
||Training Forms Administration
- Go to Admin > Tools > Learning > Catalog Management > Course Catalog.
- Search for Learning Objects in Course Catalog.
- Click the Edit icon to the left of the learning object.
- Training Request form can be added via the General link or the Availability link.
- Training Request Form - select form from drop-down menu to attach a previously created request form.
ILT Manage Events and Sessions
- Go to ILT > Manage Events & Sessions.
- Click the Edit icon for the appropriate event.
- Click Session Defaults link.
- Request Form - select form from drop-down menu to attach a previously created request form.