- When attaching a training request form to a LO, only users who have not yet requested this LO will see the form.
- The training request form will display for users when they request the LO. If a learning assignment is used to assign the LO, the user can access the training request form from the Training Details page for the LO in their transcript.
- The user can modify the training request form after the initial submission by accessing it from the Training Details page in their transcript.
Note: If a training request form is not completed before the associated training item is completed, it does not appear on the user's transcript.
|Training Request Form - Manage
|Grant access to create and edit training request forms, manage request form statuses, and manage form statuses for users. This is an administrator permission.
|Training Forms Administration
To add a training request form to a training item:
- Go to Admin > Tools > Learning > Catalog Management > Course Catalog.
- Search for Learning Objects in the Course Catalog.
- Click the Edit icon next to the learning object.
- Training Request form can be added via the tab or the tab.
- From the Training Request Form drop-down menu, select a form to attach to the training. The form must have already been created. See Training Request Forms - Create.
- Click .
Add Training Request Form to ILT Events and Sessions
To add a training request form to an instructor-led training (ILT) event or session:
- Go to ILT > Manage Events & Sessions.
- Click the Edit icon for an event.
- Click link.
- From the Request Form drop-down menu, select a form to attach to the training. The form must have already been created. See Training Request Forms - Create.
- Click .