The Training Plan Details enables an administrator or plan owner to view the progress of all users participating in the training plan. They have the ability to view and modify the plan on which a particular planner is working. They can also remove individual users from the list of users. Both Plan Contributors and Plan Managers are included in this display.
To access the Training Plan Details page, go to. Then, click the View Details icon for the training plan.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Training Forecast Administration||Grants access to create and edit training plans. This permission can be constrained by OU and User's OU. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
|Training Plan Co-Planner - Add||Grants ability to add a training plan co-planner if co-planners are enabled for the training plan. The permission constraints determine who can be selected as co-planner. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, User Self & Subordinates, Manager, or Superiors. This is an end user permission.||Learning|
Training Plan Overview
This page displays the following information for the training plan:
- Overall Progress - Displays the percentage of users that have completed their plan.
- Assigned Users - The number of users who are assigned the training plan. This equals the total number of plan users defined during training plan creation.
- Completed - The number of users with a status of Completed for the training plan.
- Not Started - The number of users with a status of Not Started for the training plan.
- In Progress - The number of users with a status of In Progress for the training plan.
- Forecast Period - The forecast period defined during training plan creation.
- Plan Period - The plan period defined during training plan creation.
- Expiration - The expiration date for the plan, if one is defined during training plan creation.
- The pie chart provides a graphical breakdown of the training plan progress.
View On-Hold Users/OUs
Users and organizational units (OUs) within a training plan who do not currently have a Plan Contributor (Manager) are in an On-hold status. While users and OUs are in an On-hold status, the system maintains any training needs that were identified by their previous Plan Contributor (Manager) so that the training needs can be used by their next Plan Contributor (Manager). Or, the Training Plan Administrator can manage those needs separately.
If the training plan has users or OUs that are in an On-hold status, then a Expiration field. Click this link to view a list of all on-hold users and OUs.link is available below the
Training Plans Table
The results table displays the following information for each contributor:
- Name - The name of the user assigned to participate in the training plan.
- User ID
- Identifier - Displays any identifying OUs for the user.
- Start and Due Date - The beginning and ending date of the plan user's access period. The Due Date is the last date the last day the user can access the training plan.
- Segment Role - Displays the user's segment role (e.g., Plan Contributor, Plan Manager).
- Status - The plan user's status for the training plan. The available statuses are:
- Not Started - Status is Not Started until they submit their first training request for a subject, external training, or subject.
- In Progress - Status is In Progress as soon as the user adds at least one training request for a subject, external training, or subject.
- Completed - Status is Complete when the user has submitted their plan, resubmitted their plan, or the due date of their access period has passed.
- Co-Planner Name - This column displays any co-planners who are associated with the plan contributor or plan manager.
Searching for a Training Plan
Using the search filters, administrators and co-owners can search for plan users. All filters work in combination to narrow search results.
- Role - This option allows you to view users in a specific role. The options are All, Plan Contributor, and Plan Manager.
- Status - This option allows you to search for users with a specific status. The Status options are All Statuses, Not Started, In Progress, and Complete. Only users with the specified status display.
- Name- This option allows you to search for a specific user by name. Entering a partial or complete name searches for users with a matching name.
- User ID - This option allows you to search for a specific User ID. Entering a partial or complete ID searches for users with a matching ID.
- User Criteria - This option allows you to select users by OU or specific users. Only users in the specified OU or the specified users display. For example, if you select the Sales division, the results display users that have been assigned the training plan that are in the Sales division or a child division of Sales.
- Co-Planner Name - This search filter enables administrators to search for plan contributors or plan managers by their co-planners.
View a Plan Contributor's Plan
You can view a Plan Contributor's plan by clicking the View Plan icon in the Options column next to a Plan Contributor. This takes you to the contributor's plan, where you can see what requests the user has made and modify the requests. If co-planners are enabled and if the administrator has the necessary permission, the administrator can add co-planners to the training plan. The rules that apply for a contributor do not apply to an administrator when viewing the contributor's plan. For example, an administrator can add any training requests and view inactive items, even if the preferences define different rules for the contributor. See Training Plan Contributor Page.
View a Plan Manager's List Page
You can view a Plan Manager's List page by clicking the View Plan icon in the Options column next to a Plan Manager. This takes you to the Plan Manager's list page. There, the administrator or owner can act as the plan manager. If co-planners are enabled and if the administrator has the necessary permission, the administrator can add co-planners to the training plan. See Training Plan Manager Page.
Remove a User from the Training Plan
You can remove a plan manager or contributor from the training plan assignment by clicking the Remove icon in the Options column. This option is not available once the plan is Expired. When you select this icon, a warning pop-up appears, alerting you that if the contributor is removed, all training requests made by the user are also removed.
Selecting Yes removes the contributor's name from the results table. To the user that is removed, the training plan disappears from their Training Plan Access page. All requests the user made are also deleted. No record is stored of the user ever being associated with the training plan.
Remove a Plan Manager from the Training Plan
You can remove a manager from the training plan assignment by clicking the Remove icon in the Options column. When you select this icon, a warning pop-up appears, alerting you that if the manager is removed, all training request modifications made by the user are also removed.
Selecting Yes removes the user's name from the results table. To the user that is removed, the training plan disappears from their Training Plan Access page. All modifications the user made to a Plan Contributor's training plan are also deleted. Only the task for the Plan Manager is removed.
Selecting No cancels the action and no changes are made.