A cohort is a combination of a Connect community and a curriculum, where users can complete training within a curriculum structure and collaborate with other learners who are in the same cohort for an enhanced, social learning experience.
To create a cohort, go to. Then, click the View Cohorts icon in the Options column for the appropriate program. Then, click the link.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Social Learning Cohorts - Edit||Grants ability to access the Manage Cohorts page and to edit existing cohort learning objects. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
The cohort creation process has five steps. Click on a step below for documentation about each step:
- See Cohort - Create/Edit - Step 1 - General.
- See Cohort - Create/Edit - Step 2 - Availability.
- See Cohort - Create/Edit - Step 3 - Structure.
- See Cohort - Create/Edit - Step 4 - Community.
- See Cohort - Create/Edit - Step 5 - Cohort Details.
|Last Published: 10/11/2021||If you have feedback or suggestions for an Online Help article, please select this link.||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|