The Enrolled Employees page enables administrators with the appropriate permissions to view all users who have any version of a material on their transcript from the Material Administration page. Administrators can also export the list of enrolled users to Excel and access the Transcript Details of an enrolled user's material.
To view users who are enrolled in a material, go to. Then, click the View Users option in the Options column for the appropriate material.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
Search Enrolled Users
The following search fields and filters are available at the top of the Enrolled Employees table:
- Search Users by Last Name - Enter the last name of the appropriate user.
- Version - From the drop-down, select the appropriate material version. This drop-down only displays material versions that are assigned to the enrolled employees.
Clickto update the Enrolled Users table to only display users who match the search criteria.
Export Enrolled Users
To export the table of enrolled users to Excel, click the link in the upper-right corner of the table. All filters that are applied to the Enrolled Users table are also applied within the exported document.
Enrolled Users Table
By default, the table is sorted by material version with the highest version numbers displayed first. However, the table can be sorted by Version, Name, or Status by clicking the appropriate column header.
The following information is displayed for each enrolled user:
- Version - This displays the material version number.
- Name - Because a user can be enrolled in multiple versions, a user may appear in the table multiple times.
- Organizational Unit(s)
- Status - This displays the user's status for the corresponding material version.
View Transcript Details for Enrolled User
To view the Transcript Details page for a user's material, click the View Transcript icon for the appropriate user and material version. See Training Details - View.