|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Level 3 Evaluation Administration||Grant Access to create and manage level 3 (behavior) evaluations associated with learning objects. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
To create an evaluation, click thelink, or copy an existing evaluation by clicking the Copy icon in the Options column.
- Select Header - From the drop-down list, select a header image for the evaluation. The available images are taken from the Corporate Preferences images. A preview of the header image is displayed in the Header Preview field. This is optional.
- Header Color - Select the header color, which is the color that fills the header in areas that the header image does not fill. You may enter a hex value for the color or select a color by clicking the button. This is optional.
- Header Preview - This displays a preview of what the header will look like on the evaluation. The selected image is always aligned in the upper-left portion of the header. Any empty space in the header is filled with the selected header color. The selected logo is not resized.
Enter the following information for the evaluation:
- Evaluation Name - Enter the evaluation title. For portals with multiple languages enabled, localize the field by using the Translate icon to enter localized text.
- Default Language - This displays the evaluation's default language. When adding an evaluation, the default language is the language of the administrator adding the evaluation. When editing or copying an evaluation, the default language is the language of the administrator that created the evaluation. The default language is read-only and cannot be changed.
- Directions - Enter instructions for the evaluation. The instructions appear on a separate page when the user launches the evaluation. If the field is left blank, an introductory page does not appear when users access the evaluation. For portals with multiple languages enabled, localize the field by using the Translate icon to enter localized text.
- Select Evaluators - Select the groups that are assigned the post-training evaluation task:
- Student's Manager
- Student's Subordinates
- Post Training Distribution Time - Determine the assignment time. This is set by entering the number of days after the course completion that the evaluation is assigned. For example, if this is set to 5 days, then the evaluation is sent five days after the course is completed.
- Deadline for Evaluation - Determine the deadline for completing the evaluation. This is set by entering the number of days after the evaluation is assigned that the evaluation is due. For example, if this is set to 3 days, then the evaluation is due three days after it is assigned.
To add a section, click the Add New Section icon to the left of the Sections and Questions column heading. This opens the Add Section pop-up. Note: Each section is considered a page break on the evaluation, and at least one section is required.
Enter the following information for the section:
- Section Title - Enter a title for the section. For portals with multiple languages enabled, localize the field by using the Translate icon to enter localized text.
- Section Directions - Enter directions for the section. On the evaluation, the directions display beneath the section name. For portals with multiple languages enabled, localize the field by using the Translate icon to enter localized text.
- Click .
The section appears as a row in the Questions panel. To edit the section title or directions, click the Edit icon in the Options column. To remove a section, click the Remove icon in the Options column. Note: Removing a section also removes all questions in the section.
To add a question to a section, click the Add Question icon . This opens the Search Questions pop-up.
Search Existing Questions
Use the search features to filter the results by question name, category, or language.
View Questions from Existing Evaluation
You can also pull in questions from the evaluation of an existing LO and select from those questions. To search for an existing evaluation, click the Select icon to the right of the Select Course to View Questions From: field. This opens the Search Course Evaluations pop-up.
Clickto search for evaluations from the selected LO types. All LOs for which there is a corresponding level evaluation appear below the search options in the pop-up. Click the plus sign to the left of the LO to add the LO's evaluation questions to the Questions panel in the Search Questions pop-up. This closes the Search Course Evaluations pop-up.
All existing evaluation questions from the corresponding evaluation level appear in the Questions panel in the Search Questions pop-up. Preview a question by clicking the Preview icon in the View column. Note: Any new questions added using the Add Question icon append to that specific section of the evaluation.
Add Question from Search Questions Pop-up
To add a question:
- Click the plus sign in the Add column of the Questions panel. This adds the question to the Selected Questions panel. To remove a question from the Selected Questions panel, click the Remove icon in the Remove column.
- Add all questions in the Questions panel by clicking the link.
Click Done when all desired questions are placed in the Selected Questions panel. The questions appear under the section title. You can reorder by changing the number in the Order column. The question type appears in the Type column.
Response Required - Select this option to require users to answer the corresponding question.
The following options appear in the Options column for each question:
- Preview - Click the Preview icon to view the question.
- Edit - Click the Edit icon to edit an existing question. Note: If a question has already been answered by a user, you cannot change the response type or format of the question; you may only edit the spelling or phrasing. The response type drop-down will be inactive, and the links to add response choices or sub-questions will not appear. Editing a question changes that question in all tests the question has been used. A best practice is to make changes to the grammar or correct errors but not change the meaning or structure of the question.
- Remove - Click the Remove icon to remove a question from the section.
Clickto finalize the evaluation.
- Level 3 Evaluations only display to users on the Scheduled Tasks page and widget. Level 3 evaluations do NOT display on the Universal Profile - Actions page. Level 3 evaluations are assigned as a task, but after the submission of the session roster. The session end date is not considered to be the course completion date.