On the Assessments Home page, administrators can view and manage their organization's assessments. Administrators can also begin creating a new assessment from this page.
To access the Assessments Home page, go to:and click the link.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Assessments - Manage||
Grants access to Learning Assessments (Beta) functionality, which allows administrators to create, edit, publish, and delete assessments in Stage portals only. This permission also allows administrators to delete users' assessment attempts.
|Learning - Administration|
The following features and fields are available on the Assessments Home page:
- Search - To search for a specific assessment, enter a search term into the Search bar. The page results will update as you type.
- - Click the to begin creating a new assessment.
- Assessments Table - The Assessments Table displays the assessments which have been created in your portal
- Status - The Status column displays the current status of the assessment. Currently, assessments can only be in a Draft status.
- Title - This field displays the title of the assessment.
- # of Questions - This field displays the number of questions contained within the assessment.
- Last Updated Date - This field displays the date on which the assessment was last modified by an administrator.
- Last Updated By - This fields displays the name of the last user who updated the assessment.
- Created Date - This field displays the date on which the assessment was originally created, along with the name of the assessment creator.
- Created By - This field displays the name of the user who created the assessment.
- Options - Click the button for an assessment to access additional options for managing the assessment. The following options may be available:
- - Click this option to modify the assessment.
- - Click this option to preview the assessment from the end user perspective.
- Delete - Click this option to delete the assessment.