To access the Course Catalog, go to. Then, search for the LO you want to modify and click the Options drop-down menu next to it. Click the link.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
Emails can be customized for individual Learning Objects. This feature offers the ability to customize emails for Learning Objects, or use the System Defaults from the Email Administration page.
- Search for Learning Objects in Course Catalog.
- To edit an individual learning object, click the Edit icon to the left of the learning object.
- Click link
- System Defaults - By default, all existing and new learning objects will have the System Defaults radio button checked. If checked;
- All emails related to this learning object type will be triggered based on the active email templates in Email Administration.
- Changes made to the email templates in Email Administration will apply to emails that have not yet been queued.
- See Email Administration.
- If an Email Trigger is not available in the Custom Email area, it will still fire (if set to do so) from the main Email Administration area.
- Changes made to the custom training emails will only apply to emails that have not yet been queued.
- Both active and inactive templates will be copied down. Only the active email templates will fire in relation to this training request.
- The Custom Emails area will not display until this option is selected. These emails may then be edited, added or deleted as desired.
- Future training related emails will fire appropriately based on the settings and templates created within the Custom Email selection
The following pages contain troubleshooting guides for using emails: