Administrators can attach an acknowledgment to a training item via the Course Catalog.
Design Note: An updated interface is available for this page, which can be enabled by administrators in Feature Activation Preferences. With the new design, the functionality of the page is unchanged.
To add an acknowledgment to a training item:
- Click the tab.
- The following options are available:
- Include Acknowledgment Form - Select this option to include an acknowledgment.
- Remove all existing Acknowledgment Forms - Select this option to bulk remove all of the acknowledgment forms associated with the selected LOs.
- Requirements - Select this option to require users to complete the acknowledgment.
- Acknowledgment Text - Enter directions in the text box for the acknowledgment. If multiple languages are enabled, click the Translate icon to the right of the field to localize the values to the other available languages. The character limit for this field is 1500.
- - Click this button to preview the acknowledgment.
- Click .