|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Course Catalog - Manage Screen Resolution||Grants ability to manage screen resolution for courses at the learning object level, via the course catalog. This permission works in conjunction with the Course Catalog - Update permission. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
|Course Catalog - View||
Grants access to view the learning objects in the course catalog and enables administrators to view the Course Console and the Popular Requests and Highest Rated widgets on the Learning Admin Console (in conjunction with the Learning Admin Console - View permission). This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, Training Type, Training Item, Provider, ILT Provider, User's ILT Provider, and User's LO Availability. This is an administrator permission.
Adding an OU constraint and a provider constraint to this permission results in an "AND" statement.
|Learning - Administration|
|Emails by Learning Object - View||Grants access to view custom email triggers at the learning object level. When viewing Course Console, this permission also grants ability to view email triggers at the LO level. This permission works in conjunction with the Course Catalog - Update and Course Catalog - View permissions. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, User's Self and Subordinates, and User. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
Set appropriate filters to search for learning objects:
- Click to search Course Catalog with the selected criteria.
The following information is displayed for each item in the search results:
- Licenses Available/Total - This displays the number of licenses that are available for the item as well as the total number of licenses (used and unused). If the item has an unlimited number of licenses, then "N/A" is displayed.
- Date Added - This displays the date on which the item was added to Course Catalog.
- Date Modified - This displays the date on which the item was most recently modified via Course Catalog or updated via another tool (e.g., Course Publisher, Test Engine).
- Modified By - This displays the user who most recently edited item within Course Catalog.
- Notification - This column is only displayed if the Network Player is enabled. This column displays a Warning icon if the online version of the course is out of sync with the downloaded version of the course. Users can hover the mouse over the icon to view the details of this notification. The locations that are displayed are specific to the user that is logged in to the system. The user can click the warning message to open the Network Download Wizard. The Warning icon appears if new course files are uploaded or if the course is modified in Course Publisher or Course Builder.
To edit an individual learning object, click the Edit icon to the left of the learning object.
To edit multiple learning objects in search results simultaneously, select each of the appropriate LOs and click the Note: When editing multiple learning objects simultaneously you are not able to view the existing availability because the selected learning objects could contain several different availability settings.See Batch Edit Course Catalog Items.button at the bottom of the page.
- Training Units