Design Note: An updated interface is available for this page, which can be enabled by administrators in Feature Activation Preferences. With the new design, the functionality of the page is unchanged.
To batch edit training using the Course Catalog, go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
To batch edit items in the course catalog, follow these steps:
- Select the checkboxes next to the appropriate learning objects on the Course Catalog Search page and click button at the bottom of the page when all items have been selected.
- The following items can be edited using batch edit functionality:
- See Course Catalog - Batch Edit - Training Completion.
- Points - See Course Catalog - Batch Edit - Points.
- Badge - See Course Catalog - Batch Edit - Badge.
- Course Recommendations - See Course Catalog - Batch Edit - Exclude from Course Recommendations.
- Pricing - Note: Pricing for curricula cannot be edited via the Course Catalog. Curricula pricing must be edited via Curricula Administration. See Curricula Administration.
- Mobile See Mobile - Batch Edit.
- Thumbnail Images - See Course Catalog - Batch Edit - Thumbnail Images.
- Sales Tax - This option is only available is sales tax is enabled.
- Active - See Course Catalog - Batch Edit - Active.