The Coupon Manager page enables administrators to create and manage coupon codes. Administrators can view coupons that are available. Using the search features, administrators can search for inactive or expired coupons.
To access the Coupon Manager page, go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Coupon Admin - View||Provides view only access to Coupon Administration screen, enabling user to view details of existing coupons, but not add, edit or delete coupons. This permission can be constrained by Provider, ILT Provider, OU, User's OU, and User's LO Availability. This is an administrator permission.||eCommerce - Administration|
To enable coupon functionality for your portal, contact your account manager or Global Product Support.
To create a new coupon, click the See Coupon - Create.link. This opens the Create New Coupon page where you can enter the details of the coupon code.
You can search for an existing coupon by name using the Search functionality. Select the Include Inactive and Expired option to also include inactive and expired coupons in the search results.
The Coupons table displays the following information for each coupon:
- Description - A brief description of the coupon.
- Coupon Type - The coupon type can be either Unlimited or Single Use.
- Unlimited indicates the coupon can be used an unlimited number of times.
- Single use indicates the coupon can be used only once and is then no longer valid.
- Status - The available coupon statuses are:
- Not Started - The coupon will be available at a future date.
- Started - The coupon is active. To change the Active status for a coupon, click the Edit icon in the Options column and then select or deselect the Active option.
- Inactive - The coupon is set as inactive. To change the Active status for a coupon, click the Edit icon in the Options column and then select or deselect the Active option.
- Expired - The coupon expiration date is past.
- Last Modified - The date the coupon was created or last modified.
The following options are available in the Options column:
- Edit - This option takes you to the Edit Coupon page where you can edit the details of coupons that are Not Started. For coupons that are Started, Inactive, or Expired, the details cannot be modified, but the coupons can be made active or inactive. This page behaves similarly to the Create New Coupon page. See Coupon - Create.
- Copy - This option takes you to the Copy Coupon page with all of the details copied from the original coupon except for the title and coupon code. This page behaves similarly to the Create New Coupon page. See Coupon - Create.
- View Usage - This option takes you to the Coupon Manager Report page, where you can view a coupon's details and its usage. See Coupon - View Usage.