The Coupon History page displays the version history of coupons which have two or more versions. Coupon versions are created by editing a field on the Edit Coupon page and saving the change. See Coupon - Create and Edit.
To access the Coupon History page, go toand click the View Details icon in the Options column on the Coupon Administration page.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Coupon Admin - View||Provides view only access to Coupon Administration screen, enabling user to view details of existing coupons, but not add, edit or delete coupons. This permission can be constrained by Provider, ILT Provider, OU, User's OU, and User's LO Availability. This is an administrator permission.||eCommerce - Administration|
Coupon History Table
The following information displays in the Coupon History table:
- Version - This column displays the version number of the coupon. The earliest version displays at the top. Versions display as 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, etc.
- Title - This column displays the title of the coupon version. To view titles that are more than 25 characters, mouse over the title to view a tooltip with the full title.
- Description - This column displays the description of the coupon version. To view descriptions that are more than 25 characters, mouse over the description to view a tooltip with the full description.
- Coupon Type - This column displays the coupon type. The following are the possible values:
- Single - Use
- Codes Generated - This column only applies to Single - Use and User-Constrained coupon types. This column displays the number of coupon codes that were generated for the coupon.
- Coupon Code/Prefix - For Unlimited coupon types, this column displays the coupon code. For Single - Use and User-Constrained coupon types, this column displays the coupon prefix.
- Offer Type - This column displays the type of coupon offer, either a percentage (e.g., 15%) or a monetary amount (e.g., $5).
- Min Purchase - This column displays the minimum amount that the user must purchase in order to use the coupon. If a minimum purchase amount was not defined for the coupon, then the column displays "N/A."
- Start Date - This column displays the date on which the coupon is first available for use. The date displays in MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Expiration Date - This column displays the date on which the coupon expires. The date displays in MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Apply Training To - This column displays the value selected in the Coupon Applicability section when configuring the coupon. The following are the possible values:
- All Training
- Custom Training Types - This option also displays the training types selected. If the list of training types is more than 50 characters, then hovering over the mouse to view the full list.
- Training Units
- Created By - This column displays the user ID of the user who created the new version of the coupon.
- Creation Date/Type - This column displays the date and time at which the new version of the coupon was created. The time displays in the user's time zone. For example, Jan is an administrator who makes a change to a coupon at 2:00pm EST. Anita, who is also an administrator but is not the coupon creator and is in the PST time zone, views the history for the coupon. Anita sees the time of the change as 11:00am PST.
To view a printable version of the coupon details or to export the information to excel, click thelink or the link in the upper-right corner of the Coupon History section.
Select thebutton to return to the Coupon Administration page.