Content Anytime Professional Skills Subscription
New Grovo microlearning lessons on work/life balance, storytelling, developing confidence, and practicing mindfulness at work are now available. These lessons are designed both for employees who are new to the workforce and for more senior employees facing new professional challenges. 150+ Grovo lessons have also been newly localized in French, German, and Spanish, to better meet the needs of EMEA organizations. This subscription also now includes new Learning Pathways, which are designed to help learning administrators increase engagement and adoption of the content in this subscription. Each Pathway includes a variety of courses and blended learning activities.
The Professional Skills subscription also includes the following:
- IT & Operations Content
- Enable your technical staff to continue reskilling and help non-technical professionals expand into new skillsets relevant for their jobs. Over 130 courses added covering IT Processes, Coding, UX Design, and Software. 15 technical taxonomy topics now covered with courses on AWS, Python, CompTIA, and more.
- Grovo Content
- Open Mindedness - Help employees learn how to practice open mindedness so they can improve their work, as well as their problem-solving and collaboration skills.
- Managing Complexity - Help learners navigate increasingly complex situations and solve problems amidst ambiguity.
- Advancing Your Career - Help learners assert control over the direction of their careers by finding opportunities to advance and seeking new challenges to help develop areas of expertise.
- Content from EMEA Providers
- Cornerstone Content Anytime continues to expand offerings in French, German, and Spanish.
- Curriculum Blueprints - Curriculum Blueprints are available for the Professional Skills, Leadership & Management, and Remote Work Essentials subscriptions. Curriculum Blueprints are designed to help learning administrators create meaningful learning experiences with their CCA subscriptions, helping to increase engagement and improve performance across key skill areas. Each blueprint includes guidance on which courses to include and in which order, supplemented with blended learning materials that help employees put new skills into practice, to create the most effective and engaging learning experience. For more information and to download the blueprints, click here.