Check-Ins - Customize the Home Page
Check-Ins administrators can customize the look of the home page to accommodate an organization's brand and culture.
From the Customize Check-Ins Home page, administrators can perform the following tasks:
- Select an OU for a customized home page
- Customize a page for new and returning users
- Edit or hide home page content
- Hide the welcome graphic
- Edit or hide the instructional steps
- Change the text on the Get Started button
- Hide the Getting Started videos
- Localize content
To open the administrator edit view, go to>. In the Check-Ins section, click Home Page Customization, and then select a division name.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Check-Ins - Home Page Customization - Manage||Grants ability to manage the Check-Ins Home Page. This permission can be constrained by OU. This is an administrator permission.||Performance|
Select an OU for this Home Page
To select an OU:
- In the Organizational Unit Selected area, click Change.
- On the Home Page Customization page, select the appropriate OU.
To overwrite the custom page settings for the associated child OUs: Click Overwrite custom settings for all children, and then click ., select
New User/Returning User Pages
- Click the New User tab to design a home page for first-time users.
- Click the Returning User tab to design a home page for returning users. Note: The Returning User tab contains a non-editable Recent Check-Ins section that does not appear on the New User tab.
Administrators can replace the welcome messages or hide them.
- To replace the welcome messages, put the cursor in the message area and enter the appropriate changes.
- To hide the welcome messages, click Hide content.
Click Hide content in the image area to hide the welcome image.
Administrators can edit the check-ins instructions or hide them.
- To replace the instructions, place the cursor in the instructions area and enter the appropriate changes.
- To hide the instructions, click Hide content. The instructions will not appear on the home page.
Get Started Button
To change the text on thebutton, click the button to open edit mode. When you are done, click in a blank area outside of the button to save your change.
Getting Started Tips
To hide the getting started videos, click Hide content. The videos will not appear on the home page.
All of the text on the home page can be localized. In edit mode, click the localization globe and enter the appropriate text on the flyout.
Click the<![CDATA[ ]]> button at the top of the screen to save all changes on this page.