Use the Check-Ins Templates page to create, edit and manage the templates that end-users use to create check-in meetings.
From the Check-Ins Templates page, you can perform the following tasks:
- Create a new template See Check-Ins - Create/Edit a Template.
- Edit a template See Check-Ins - Edit a Template .
- Copy, preview, activate, deactivate, or delete a template
- Search for templates
- Sort templates
- View active and inactive templates
To access the Check-Ins Templates page, go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Check-In Templates - Manage||Grants ability to manage Check-Ins Templates. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Performance|
Create a Template
All active templates appear on the Active tab and are available for end-users to use when creating check-in meetings. Inactive templates appear on the Inactive tab and end-users cannot see or use them.
- To view all active templates, click the Active tab.
- To view all inactive templates, click the Inactive tab.
Click the sort drop-down to sort templates by one of the following options:
To search for a specific template, enter the name in the search field.
The following check-in templates are provided by default:
- 1:1 Check-In - This template is for quick check-ins with your manager or your teams. The default questions discuss general status topics such as what you are working on and what you need to be more successful. These are scheduled weekly by default.
- Blank Template - This template allows users to create templates from scratch. If activated, end users can also use the Blank Template to create check-ins from scratch.
- Checking-In during difficult times - This template is a "best practices" guide to help build trust and facilitate effective one-on-one discussions during difficult circumstances. Note: This template is only available if it is enabled by an administrator.
- Coaching Check-In -This template is for coaching check-ins to help people become more self-aware, reinforce strengths, and explore challenges. The default questions discuss goal setting, current reality, options, and the way forward. These are scheduled bi-weekly by default.
- Performance Review Check-In - This template is for keeping the pulse on employee performance and ensuring employees receive clear expectations. The default questions discuss role expectations, goal progress, feedback, and professional development. These are scheduled quarterly by default.
- See Check-Ins - Edit a Template . - Click to make changes to a template. You can also edit the page by clicking on the active template name. Editing a template does not impact any discussions that were created using the template.
- - Click to make a copy of the selected template. The copy of the template appears in the template list with the same name and Copy following it. It is recommended that you change the name of the copied template to avoid confusion.
- - Displays a preview of the template as end-user will see it.
- To deactivate an active template, on the Active page, click the options ellipses for the appropriate template, and select Deactivate. Deactivating a template does not impact any discussions that were created using the template. A deactivated template appears on the Inactive tab and is not available for new discussions.
- To activate an inactive template, on the Inactive page, click the options ellipses for the appropriate template, and select Activate. The activated template appears on the Active tab.
|Last Published: 10/11/2021||If you have feedback or suggestions for an Online Help article, please select this link.||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|