Creating a Check-Ins email trigger allows an administrator to send an email of discussion activities to specific users, OUs, or to all users in the organization.
To create an email trigger, go.
You can configure email notifications as follows:
- Send an email notification to the users who create a check-in confirming that they set up a discussion.
- Send an email notification to participants in a check-in informing them that they are listed as a participant in a discussion.
The email notification contains the following email tags:
- CHECK-IN.CREATOR.FIRST.NAME - The first name of the user who created the discussion.
- CHECK-IN.CREATOR.LAST.NAME - The last name of the user who created the discussion.
- CHECK-IN.LINK - A hyperlink that takes the user to the check-ins page.
- CHECK-IN.PARTICIPANT.FIRST.NAME - The first name of a participant in the discussion.
- CHECK-IN.PARTICIPANT.LAST.NAME - The last name of a participant in the discussion.
- CHECK-IN.TITLE - The name of the check-in discussion.