Check-Ins - Create/Edit a Template
Administrators can use the Check-Ins Template page to create and edit templates.
- To create a template, go to and click the button.
- To edit a template, go to and select a template from the template list.
You can manage the following information:
- Lock - Lock or unlock users ability to make changes to a template.
- Template title - The title of this template.
- Description- Description of this template.
- Meeting frequency - Enter or change the title, description, and how often the meeting is held.
- Topics - Add or remove topics for this template.
- Availability - Add or remove those who can access this template.
- Activate - Activate or deactivate this template.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Check-In Templates - Manage||Grants ability to manage Check-Ins Templates. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Performance|
Lock this Template
Check Lock this Template if you do not want end-users to make changes to this template. If unchecked, end-users can modify the topics associated with this template.
Enter or edit the title of this template. You can enter up to 200 characters. This is a required field.
Enter or edit a description for this template. You can enter up to 1000 characters. This is an optional field.
Select the meeting frequency for this discussion. The meeting frequency that you select determines the default meeting schedule for this discussion. For example, when a manager or user creates a new check-in discussion that has a meeting frequency of Weekly, each time they click thebutton on the meeting and discussion page, the next meeting date is automatically scheduled for a week later. Options are:
- As Needed
Add or delete topic questions or information that may be useful to managers and employees during the discussion. You can add several topics to a discussion, but there must be at least one topic with guiding text per template.
Complete or edit the following fields:
- Topic - Enter the first topic or question for this template. You can enter up to 200 characters. This is a required field.
- Guiding Text - Enter any descriptive text that you want the user to see. You can enter up to 1000 characters. This is an optional field.
To add an additional topic, click thebutton.
Add or remove a document for this template. Once you add a document to a template, users who use this template have access to it.
You can add the following document types: .pdf, .doc, .ppts, .ppt. Maximum document size is 100MB. Note: If you add a document to an existing template, it now appears in all meetings that use this template.
- To add a document, click the button, then click the button.
- To change the title of the document, click the ellipses, and then select Edit.
- To delete a document, click the ellipses, and then select Delete.
Note: Based on the size of the document, you may see system messages while you wait for the document to upload. These are informationational messages and you do not have to take any action.
Select one of the following options to define who can use this template when initiating a check-in:
- All Users - Select this option to make this template available to all users.
- Custom - Select this option to set availability for specific users or by OU criteria. When you select this option, a button appears. Click this button to select the appropriate options and then click .
Make Template Active
Check Make Template Active if you want end-users to have access to this template. If unchecked, this template is not visible to end-users.
Clickto save the template. The new template appears on the Check-Ins Templates page.