Manage Applicants Deprecation with the March '24 Release
The Manage Applicants deprecation ensures all users benefit by using Manage Candidates enhanced, mobile-friendly user experience to quickly and effectively assess and manage all their candidates through the hiring process.
Prior to deprecating the Manage Applicants user interface (UI) in March 2024, Cornerstone will bring the most commonly used workflows to Manage Candidates to reduce complexity, making the Manage Candidates page simpler to use.
With the Manage Applicants deprecation, Manage Candidates becomes the single source to assess and manage all candidates.
The following paths will be redirected from Manage Applicants to Manage Candidates:
- Recruit > Manage Requisitions > Applicants, Referrals and New Submissions link
- Recruit > Review Applicants > Applicants and In Review link
- Recruit > Hiring Dashboard > New Submissions, In Review, Interview, Background Check, Other Statuses, Offer Letter and Active Applicants links
- Recruit > Recruiting Dashboard > Recent Referrals link
Hiring Manage Shortlisting: Hiring Dashboard will redirect to Manage Candidates. There will be a temporary exception for existing customers who are still using the non-supported Hiring Manager Shortlisting feature – this scenario will access the Carousel from Manage Applicants.
Deprecation and Feature Parity Milestones
July ‘23 Release
- Send Emails to candidates with attachments/reply to candidate responses with or without attachments
- Configure reply-to address so the candidates’ responses are not sent to the recruiter’s email address
November ‘23 Release
- Receive Attachments from Candidates in Manage Candidates
- Setup emails with CC
- Setup CC addresses and attachments in Email Templates
- Pre-screening questions as filters on Manage Candidate
March ‘24 Release
- Manage Candidates available to managers and reviewers
- Expand Selection to 100 in Manage Candidates
- Send email from Manage Candidates with custom tags
- Sort by last name in Manage Candidates
July '24 Release
Hiring Manage Shortlisting
There will be a temporary exception for existing customers who are still using the non-supported Hiring Manager Shortlisting feature – this scenario will access the Carousel from Manage Applicants.