Prior to this enhancement, bulk sign off on reviews was only allowed if sign-off was the only section for the step. Signers had to navigate to a separate link for each assigned review step.
With this enhancement, in Review Task Central, signers can sign off in one place, multiple steps in a single review task. This bulk sign off saves time and effort.
To use the bulk sign-off feature, the review step must include a sign off section and the electronic signature must be enabled for the signer. See Create Review Section - Sign Off.
To use this functionality, Review Task Central must be activated. See Activating Review Task Central .
Enable Bulk Sign Off
To enable bulk sign off:
- Go to .
- Select the Review Workflow tab for the appropriate review.
- In the Define Review Step section, check Enable Bulk Submit for this Review Step to allow bulk sign-off in Review Task Central. Note: This checkbox is only visible if a sign-off section is added and the sign-off section has e-sign enabled.
Bulk Sign Off Review of Review Tasks
To submit bulk sign off review tasks:
- Go to .
- In the reviewer view, in the Review Actions menu, select the bulk action icon. The Bulk Actions page opens to display all bulk actions available to the reviewer.
- Click the Sign Off tab.
- In the Assigned step drop-down, select an option to enable the selection check-boxes.
- Click one or more reviews to sign off on or search for specific assignees.
- Click .
- In the confirmation window, in the Your first and last name box, enter your name. If you need to edit the signature, click and re-enter the information.
- Click . Note: If an error message appears, go back and make the appropriate changes and attempt to sign-off again.
- Click on the confirmation message.
Note: Bulk Sign-off only signs off on the reviews. To submit the reviews, click the Submit tab.
- Bulk sign-off is not available for self-review, peer, or subordinate review steps.
- A maximum of 1000 records will be displayed in the table at one time. As records are signed-off and automatically removed from the table, new records may appear, if necessary.
Review Task Central must be enabled to use this functionality. See Activating Review Task Central.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Performance Review Task - Manage||Grants ability to assign performance review tasks and manage activity within those tasks. This permission works in conjunction with the Admin Visibility settings for the performance review task. Administrators who have this permission and are within the Admin Visibility settings can view the task, edit the task, add users, and view the task details. However, the admin cannot edit the Admin Visibility settings for the task. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, User Self and Subordinates, and User. The constraints on this permission control which users can be added to the task.||Performance - Administration|