The Transcript APIs were scheduled to be delivered in various milestones (from Open Beta or Early Adopter to General Availability), allowing our customers and partners to get involved early and provide feedback as needed.
The Transcript API Milestone 1 features were first made available to customers as an Open Beta only in stage portals in the July ’23 Release. The Transcript API Milestone 2 is available as an Early Adopter to customers with the November ’23 Release.
Transcript API Milestone 1
All the following Transcript API Milestone 1 features are now available in Early Adopter mode:
- Data APIs (GET): Overview API, Detailed APIs, filters, multi-language support
- Request API: Request training, Employee perspective
- Assign API: Assign training, Manager and Learning Administrator perspective
- Remove API: Remove training, bi-directional
Transcript API Milestone 2
With this release, the Transcript API Milestone 2 supports the following features:
- Register API: Register a training, Change an “Approved” learning record to “Registered"
- Progress API: Change a “Registered” learning record to “In Progress"
- Complete API: Complete a learning record
- Update API: Update transcript data, Custom Fields, Form Fields, Due date
The web services URLs and scopes from Milestone 1 have changed. For full documentation about the API, please see the Developer Portal: https://csod.dev
The Transcript API (Open Beta) Community in the Success Center provides the following:
Link to community: Transcript API (Open Beta) community