SF-182 Enhancements for Approvals and Completions
Prior to this enhancement, any edits or completions that resulted in incomplete workflows for approved and completed SF-182 forms could impact the funding approval and the documentation of the completion of required training hours.
With this enhancement, when editing an approved SF-182 form, the approvers can allow a learner to edit the approved form. The learners allowed to edit can re-submit the form while maintaining the existing approvals.
The key features of this enhancement are:
- A prompt is generated while editing an approved form to determine if a learner can edit the SF-182 form.
- The learners can edit an approved SF-182 form without impacting the completion workflow.
- Marking the SF-182 forms as complete from the training details finishes the completion workflow process.
How Does this Enhancement Benefit My Organization?
- The SF-182 forms are configurable by division to allow editing of approved and completed forms without resulting in incomplete workflows.
- Saves time by enabling approvers to mark SF-182 forms complete from the training details page.
- The learners who can edit the SF-182 forms can provide additional information or make corrections.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|SF-182 Administration||Grants ability to view SF-182 requests for populations of users (based on constraints), approve SF-182 forms at any step of the process, and view the link for managing SF-182 specific vendors for their organization. (Governmental clients). This is an administrator permission.||Limited Use/Obsolete|