Customers need to check the effectiveness of training programs, versioning processes, and overall compliance to assign learners the correct training version at the right time.
With this enhancement, the Admin Compliance Dashboard gives a quick overview of the versioning process. It enables administrators to review the number of compliant and non-compliant learners and the number of learners who received the correct training version.
The Admin Compliance Dashboard has the following features:
- It displays the pass versus fail percentage for Material and Online Course versioning and assignment.
- It shows details about failed Material and Online Course for versioning and assignment on the flyouts.
- It contains a link to the Versioning Dashboard page to investigate failed assignment details.
- It includes breadcrumbs for ease of navigation.
Admin Compliance Dashboard - Before
Admin Compliance Dashboard - After
To access the Admin Compliance Dashboard, go to.
- If no data is available for the day, the Dashboard displays an empty graph. It happens when no versioning has occurred in the system or when a very old date is selected.
- Unlike the Curriculum, the version number that failed for Material and Online Courses is shown in the Versioning Summary Widget.
- It is advisable to view the Admin Compliance Dashboard in the Desktop application.
- Suppose a Material or Online Course is not assigned to a single user. In that case, it is displayed as a failure in the Versioning Assignment Summary Widget, and the details are available on the Versioning Dashboard Page.
- Previously, saving a version without selecting Dynamic Assignment criteria during versioning was displayed as a failure in the Dashboard. Now, this scenario is not displayed as a failure if the versioning is successful.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Versioning failures can happen when infrastructure or system issues occur during the versioning process.
This functionality is automatically enabled for all organizations using the Learning module.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Admin Compliance Dashboard - View||Grants ability to view the new Admin Compliance Dashboard. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|