Edge Import - Online Course Assets Load Feed
With this enhancement, organizations can load new online course assets in the portal via a recurring feed in Edge Import.
The Online Course Assets Load Feed includes the following key features:
- Reusable feed configuration
- Easy to turn the feed on and off
- API error reports in the customer’s FTP location
- Customized scheduler
- Can set email notifications on all stages of the feed run
- Support for AICC, SCORM, and XAPI content files
Course reversioning is not supported.
This functionality is automatically enabled for existing Edge Import customers. The Template Guide for the Online Course Assets load is available from the Edge Import homepage.
The following existing permission applies to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Access LMS - Online Course Assets Feed||Grants access to the Online Course Assets data feed via Edge Import. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge Import|