With this enhancement, administrators can better manage ILT due dates in bulk, which reduces customer work orders.
This enhancement includes the following key features:
- Ability to delete a due date
- Ability to update a session transcript whose registration number is greater than 1
- Ability to apply the Event due date to a specific session transcript
- Newly created session transcripts inherit the Event due date if a due date is not specified
- For load configurations created after the November 2023 release, the Comments field is required to be mapped when the Due Date field is mapped. Existing load configurations created before the November 2023 release that have the Due Date field mapped and do not have the Comments field mapped will continue to work.
This functionality is automatically enabled for existing Edge Import customers.
The following existing permission applies to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Access LMS - ILT Transcripts Load||Grants access to the ILT Transcripts data load via Edge Import. This permission can be constrained by OU and Provider. This is an administrator permission.||Edge Import|