Manage Custom Login Pages
The following enhancements have been made to the Custom Login Pages page:
- Previously, the Custom Login Pages dashboard had various fonts in use. With this enhancement, the page adopts a consistent font throughout.
- The dashboard title is now centered for a more refined appearance.
- The spacing between row values is minimized for a cleaner layout.
- A new Template column has been added to allow administrators to identify the template applied to each login page easily.
- When a custom login page is the default page, the link is disabled to prevent administrators from accidentally deleting the default login page.
- Previously, the Preview screen overlapped with specific controls, making navigating and closing the preview challenging. The Preview screen is redesigned to eliminate these challenges.
- Previously, there was latency when loading the Custom Login Page dashboard. The underlying processes are optimized, and pagination is added to improve performance.
To manage custom login pages, go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Custom Login Page - Manage||Grants the ability to create and edit custom login pages for the portal. Administrators with this permission can also enable or disable a custom login page and identify the default login page. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Core Administration|