Custom Login Page Builder Optimizations
The following enhancements have been made to the Custom Login Page Builder:
- The underlying framework is updated. This transition enhances the page's performance and significantly reduces security vulnerabilities.
- Page titles now have a 20-character limit to prevent issues with deep link URLs and multi-factor authentication.
- Footer notes now have a 150-character limit to prevent data overflow issues.
- When editing existing pages, a message about the character limit appears as an informational prompt. However, this message does not prevent users from saving changes.
- Support Email links now support web pages.
- To ensure a more inclusive and accessible user experience, Aria-Labels and alt text are now supported for the following fields for end users accessing the custom login page:
To create a custom login page, go to. Then, select the button.
To edit a custom login page, go to. Then, select the link for the appropriate page.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Custom Login Page - Manage||Grants the ability to create and edit custom login pages for the portal. Administrators with this permission can also enable or disable a custom login page and identify the default login page. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Core Administration|