Prior to this release, Cornerstone HR customers were able to extend Compensation Task End dates by contacting Global Customer Support (GCS).
With this release, if Effective Dating is enabled, administrators can manually extend Task End dates for In-Progress, Completed, and Expired tasks. Administrators can also extend the compensation statement availability date.
To extend task end dates, go toand select the View Details icon for the appropriate task. In the Extend Task field, click Extend Task End Date and select the appropriate dates.
Note: With the release of this enhancement, extending compensation task end dates applies to both newly created compensation tasks and to tasks created before the release.
- When extending compensation task end dates, the status of the Compensation task does not change for tasks with Not Started, In Progress, or Complete status.
- When extending compensation task end dates for a task in Expired status, the task moves back to In Progress status.
- Extending compensation task end dates is also supported for inactive compensation tasks for all statuses.
- For compensation task end dates and compensation statement availability dates, it is not possible to define a new task end date sooner than the existing date.
- The ability to extend compensation task end dates is available for existing compensation tasks and compensation tasks created after the release.
This functionality is automatically enabled for all organizations using the Cornerstone HR Compensation module.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Compensation Task Administration - Manage||Grants access to the Compensation Task Administration page, and grants ability to view and manage compensation planning and modeling tasks from the Compensation Task Administration page. Administrators can only view a compensation task if they have this permission and are also included in the Visibility settings for the compensation task. Note: Administrators with the Compensation Task Administration permission can view and manage all compensation tasks and do not require this permission. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Compensation - Administration|