With this release, a new selectable "Virtual" option is available to indicate the interview type, the formatting for comments added by a recruiter is respected for readability, and it is now possible to share a candidate's phone number in an additional email.
The new "Virtual" option is available as follows:
- On the Schedule Interview page and interview events page
Once the initial "Virtual" option is selected, it is visible as an information field on the following pages:
The Interview Type field also displays "Virtual" as information in the following emails sent to candidates:
- Interview scheduling notification Applicant + Interviewer
- Today’s scheduled interview
- Interview Cancelled notification
- Interview scheduling response
- Interview recommendation pending
- Interview Recommendation nudge
- Interview Recommendation recorded
- Invitation to Interview Event (Applicant Self Schedule)
For readability, the Schedule Interview and Interview Event pages now respect the line breaks in the Comments field so that these comments appear as written when visible in the email sent to the candidate.
Recruiters can also add comments for the interviewer.
Recruiter comments appear exactly as written in the email sent to the candidate.
This new virtual interview type also appears under the field "Interview type" in Reporting 2.0.
The PROFILE.USER.PHONE tag can now be sent to the recruiter in advance of the interview. If there is no phone saved on the candidate’s profile, the information is left blank in the email.
- This functionality is automatically enabled for all organizations using the Recruiting module.
- The Virtual interview type can be turned off by contacting Global Customer Support (GCS).
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Applicants: Manage Interviews||Grants ability to manage and schedule interviews for applicants. This permission cannot be constrained.||Recruiting|
|EMAIL NAME||EMAIL DESCRIPTION||ACTION TYPE|
|Interview Scheduling Notification - Applicant||
This email is triggered when an applicant scheduling notification is sent to the applicant, and is also triggered when an applicant self scheduled an interview for an interview event. The email can be sent to External Applicant, Internal Applicant, or a specific user. This email is active by default and can be found in the Recruitment action type section of Email Management.
Use Case: When a recruiter schedules an interview, they may want to send a notification to the applicant about the scheduled date, time, and interview type. Use this trigger to notify the applicant that an interview session is scheduled.