Note: Only one step can be opened at a time. Comments about why someone is reopening are visible in Review Task Central.
Note: To use this functionality, Review Task Central must be activated. See Activating Review Task Central .
Enabling Bulk Reopen
To enable bulk reopen:
- Go to PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT > TASK ADMINISTRATION.
- Select the Review Workflow tab for the appropriate review.
- In the Review Step section, check Allow the Reopener (Manager, Indirect Manager, and any Custom Relationships to reopen steps to allow bulk actions to appear in Review Task Central.
Submitting Bulk Reopen
To bulk reopen steps:
- In the Reviewer view, from the Review Actions menu, select the bulk action icon. The Bulk Actions page opens to display all bulk actions available to the reviewer.
- Select the Reopen tab.
- Select a step or search for a step and select it.
- Click the check-boxes for one or more users.
- Click the button. A Reopen Step window opens.
- In the Comment for Reviewer box, enter the reason for reopening this step.
- Click the button. The reopen information is displayed in the reopen table, including the comment.
Once processing is done, a success message, a partial success message, or a failed message appears.
- If successful, the step is reopened and the comment is displayed on Task Central to the appropriate assignees.
- If the bulk reopen was not successful, you are returned to the bulk submit page to correct any errors and try again.
Note: During bulk action processing, the reviewer cannot navigate away from the Bulk Actions page.
Note: Bulk reopen is enabled per step and cannot be enabled or disabled once a task is started.