With this release, mobile users will be able to easily create and access Check-Ins meetings and resources.
The new Check-Ins new mobile enhancements allow users to easily access all meeting features and resources as follows:
Meeting series icon: Clicking the meeting series icon opens a flyout that lists of all meetings in the series. On this list, users can:
- Select a specific meeting to view its details.
- Click the button to create a new meeting in the series. This new meeting is based on the current meeting frequency.
- Click the "x" in the top right of the screen to go to the Check-Ins mobile home page.
- Expanded ellipsis The new expanded ellipses on the main page lets users:
- Mark a meeting completed
- Cancel a meeting
- Create a new meeting
- Switch to topic view
- Delete a meeting
- Access Check-Ins settings
- Meeting view: In topic view, users can switch to meeting view by selecting Switch to meeting view from the ellipsis.
- Resources: Users can click the Resources icon to access the appropriate resource page for Goals, Dev Plan, Follow-Ups, Skills, and Personal Notes.
This functionality is automatically enabled for all organizations using the Check-Ins module.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|