Prior to this enhancement, the Check-Ins home page provided meeting information only.
With this enhancement, a new Check-Ins Insights page is provided that contains an Upcoming Meetings section, a Notifications section, and a Follow-Ups section that provides notifications to managers and employees about meetings and follow-ups.
Upcoming Meetings Section
Prior to this enhancement, Check-Ins only displayed meetings within the upcoming seven days. With this enhancement, the user can see up to six upcoming meetings, but can view all upcoming meetings by clicking thebutton to open the Upcoming Meetings flyout.
Meetings are ordered by date. If a user has multiple meetings on the same date, the meetings are ordered alphabetically.
Users can click any meeting to see the meeting details.
Prior to this enhancement, users were able to view Follow-Ups by status within the upcoming seven days.
With this enhancement, the user can immediately see the total number of follow-ups by status across all Check-Ins meeting series in which the user is a participant.
Follow-Up status is as follows:
- Overdue: The follow-up due date is passed.
- Due soon: The follow-up is due in the next seven days.
- Due later: The follow-up is due after the next seven days.
Users can click thebutton or any follow-us status to open the Follow-Ups flyout. The flyout displays all incomplete folllow-ups by due date and assignees, ordered by status and due date. Click any meeting series name to open the selected follow-up in the meeting.
- Mark a follow-up completed: To mark a follow-up complete, check its check-box. Note: While the flyout is open, marking a flyout complete puts a line through the flyout. Once the flyout is closed, the completed flyout is removed.
- Filter follow-ups: Filter the list of follow-ups by using the Assigned to and Status options.
The Notifications section displays the user's notifications for any of their follow-ups. Users can also add notes or update their meeting status in this section.
Notifications are ordered by date. The time the notification was updated also appears. Past or deleted notifications are automatically hidden. Users receive one notification per meeting in a series.
Users can view and manage the following notification types:
- A meeting participant rescheduled the meeting: Clicking the notification takes the user to the rescheduled meeting. If the user dismisses the notification, they will no longer receive notifications for this meeting.
- An upcoming meeting has not been opened or notes added: Clicking the Add Notes button takes the user to the upcoming meeting. If the user add notes to the meeting, the notification disappears from the list.
- A meeting participant added notes to a meeting: Clicking on the notification opens the latest note added in the meeting series. If the user dismisses the notification, they will no longer receive notifications for this meeting.
- The meeting status is open for a past meeting: If the user has open meeting status within the past seven days, clicking the button opens the Meeting Status flyout so the user can manage the status. Clicking a participants name opens the associated meeting.
- A meeting participant cancels the meeting: Clicking the notification opens the cancelled meeting. If multiple meetings are cancelled, the lastest meeting cancelled opens.
- A participant reopened a meeting that the user cancelled or completed: Clicking the notification opens the reopened meeting.
- A user or other meeting participant has overdue follow-ups: Clicking the notification opens the Follow-Ups flyout filtered by assignee and status.
- A user has a follow-up due soon. Clicking the notification opens the Follow-Ups flyout filtered by assignee and status.
Actioned meeting items no longer have a blue dot next to them in the notifications list.
- This functionality is automatically enabled for all organizations using the Check-Ins module.
- Administrators can disable the Check-Ins Insight page by going to . Click on the appropriate division name to customize the Check-Ins homepage for that division.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Check-Ins - Home Page Customization - Manage||Grants ability to manage the Check-Ins Home Page. This permission can be constrained by OU. This is an administrator permission.||Performance|