With this enhancement, an administrator can reopen a review step for one or more reviewees at the same time, provide a reason for reopening the step, and the reopened step assignee can view the updated due date for the reopened step. Additionally, comments about why someone is reopening are visible in Review Task Central.
Note: Only one step can be opened at a time.
This enhancement is available for all customer portals where Task Central is activated. See Activating Review Task Central .
Manage Bulk Reopen Tasks
To manage Bulk Reopen tasks:
- Go to .
- Select a task and in the Options column, select the ellipsis, and then select Bulk Reopen. The Bulk Reopen page opens.
- Select a step or search for a step and select it.
- Click the check-boxes for one or more users.
- Click the button. A Reopen Step window opens.
- In the Comments box, enter the reason for reopening this step.
- Click the button. The reopen information is displayed in the Bulk Reopen table, including the comment and reopened due date.
Note: During processing, administrators cannot navigate away from the page.
Once processing is done, a success message, a partial success message, or a failed message appears. If unsuccessful, make the appropriate changes and try processing again.
If successful, the step is reopened and the comment and updated date is displayed on Task Central to the appropriate assignees.
How Does this Enhancement Benefit My Organization?
- Administrators can reopen a review step for multiple reviewees at once, which saves time during the busy review season.
- Assignees can view the reopen reason and the updated due date directly on the Task Central page to quickly rectify the issue.
- Bulk reopen functionality is only available to customers who enable Task Central.
- Bulk reopen supports 1,000 users per bulk reopen action.
This functionality is available by default if Review Task Central is enabled.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Performance Review Task - Manage||Grants ability to assign performance review tasks and manage activity within those tasks. This permission works in conjunction with the Admin Visibility settings for the performance review task. Administrators who have this permission and are within the Admin Visibility settings can view the task, edit the task, add users, and view the task details. However, the admin cannot edit the Admin Visibility settings for the task. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, User Self and Subordinates, and User. The constraints on this permission control which users can be added to the task.||Performance - Administration|