With this enhancement, the Certification Administration is upgraded with new pages. With these interface changes, no functionality changes are included.
To activate the new Certification Administration UI modifications, administrators can go to . In the Certification Administration User Interface Modifications section, click . Deactivation will revert back to legacy user interface.
If activated, the new UI appears for the following:
- Certification Administration list page
- View from the Certification Administration list page
- Certification Administration for creating or editing a certification and all related pages
- Manage Families and Categories
- Update certificate for all certifications
- Proxy create pages
- Certification Management main page
- Certification Management - View
- Actions from Certification Management - View Users Page:
To access the Certification Administration, go to.
Note: The Certification Management page is in scope only when accessed from the Certification Management page. Clicking Manage from a user's transcript for certification will still display the old Certification Management page.
The following Certification Administration pages are newly designed certification pages and cannot be enabled or disabled using the Certification Administration feature activation preference. These pages will only have the new UI:
- Certification Bulk Removal pages
- Certification Proxy Enrollment main page
- View link from Certification Proxy Enrollment page
- View details from the Proxy Enrollment details page
- View link for the Selection Criteria on the Proxy Enrollment details page
- Certification Proxy Enrollment View Details page
- Manage Pending Requests page
- Manage Past requests page
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Certification - Categories Admin||Grants administrators ability to manage certification categories. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
|Certification - Family Admin||Grants administrators ability to manage certification families. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
|Certification - Manage||Grants administrators ability to manage certifications. This permission can be constrained by OU and User's OU. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
|Certification - Owner||Grants user ability to act as the certification owner, which enables them to view and approve requests for the certification, manage users in the certification, and edit the due date/expiration date for users in the certification. This permission can be constrained by OU and User's OU. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|