Versioning Summary and Flyout
- The Versioning Summary widget shows Curriculum Versioning fail and pass percentage as per the date selected along with a legend.
- Click the link on the legend to view failure details on the Versioning Details flyout.
- The Versioning Details flyout shows the Curriculum Title, Learning Object ID (LOID), and Version number of the current version. If a version fails to process, the flyout shows its previous version as the current version.
- A maximum of 30 results are available on the flyout. Pagination is available if the results are more than 30.
- Use the Search field to search for specific Curriculum titles.
- Click to see the complete Curriculum title if the title is longer.