Prior to this release, organizations would rely on custom work orders to identify dashboard details such as the dashboard creator and with whom the dashboard is shared.
With this release, a new Dashboards Details standard report is available for administrators to report on metadata related to the dashboards in the portal.
To access the Dashboards Details Report, go to. From the System tab, select the link.
How Does this Enhancement Benefit My Organization?
This feature enables administrators to generate a report with details about dashboards created in the organization.
The following criteria options are available:
- User Criteria - Select which users are included in the report. The report will only include dashboards created by the selected users.
- Creation Date - Select which dates are included in the report. The report will only include dashboards created within the selected date range.
- Dashboard Title - Specify the dashboard title. The report will only include dashboards with a title that contains the text in this field.
- Sharing Details: Include Dashboard Sharing Details - Select this option to include dashboard sharing details in the report.
The following dashboard details are included in this report when the Sharing Details option is unchecked:
- Dashboard Title
- Dashboard ID
- Dashboard Creator User ID
- Dashboard Creator Full Name
- Dashboard Creator User Status
- Create Date
- Modified Date
- Creator Division ID
- Creator Division
In addition to the above details, the following sharing details are included in the report when the Sharing Details option is checked:
- Shared OU ID
- Shared With OU Title
- Shared With OU - Include Subordinates
- Shared with User ID
- Shared With User Full Name
- Shared with User Status
- Shared With User - Include Subordinates
- The report output is .xlsx format.
- The report output includes a maximum of 100,000 rows.
- All report criteria options are optional. If no criteria options are selected, the report output includes all dashboards created by any user at any time.
- Date and time fields are displayed in the time zone of the user running the report.
This functionality is automatically enabled for all organizations using Dashboards.
The following new permission applies to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Dashboards Details Report||Grants access to view the Dashboards Details Report, which displays details related to the dashboards in their portal, such as the dashboard creator and with whom the dashboard is shared. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Reports - System|