Stripe – Payment Gateway
With this enhancement, Extended Enterprise customers can now use Stripe to process credit and debit card transactions in the portal.
The Stripe Payment Gateway integration with Cornerstone Learning is an API-based solution that provides users the ability to purchase courses offered through the e-commerce functionality available as part of the Extended Enterprise module (EXE).
Stripe provides the following key features:
- Transparent fee structure
- Fee calculation can be defined for each supported payment method as follows:
- Percent applied over the purchase order total value
- Fixed value
- Formula, using the purchase order total value
- Easy administrator setup via Edge Marketplace
- High standards for fraud prevention
- 3DS/3DS2 Authentication
- Customers must reach out to Stripe to create their account and request the following settings:
- Stripe Account ID
- Secret key
- The following features are not supported:
- Recurring bulling
- Tax calculations
Note: For tax calculations, a Cybersource account is required.
- This functionality is enabled in the Edge Marketplace by Service Enablement team once the product is purchased.
- In Stage/Pilot, customers can enable this payment processor via EDGE.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Edge Integrations - Manage||Grants access to the Integrations service for Edge Integrate where the administrator can configure, enable, and disable their third-party integrations that are used within the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge|