CSX “User Record as of a Date" Standard Report Deprecation
The "User Record as of a Date" Standard Report is being deprecated with the March ’23 Release. Customers are encouraged to use alternative reporting options that are currently available today.
- Customers who have Cornerstone HR CSX enabled in their portal, using the effective dating feature or the aggregate audit feature, are encouraged to use the "Point-in-time Headcount Details" report instead. This report will provide a list of user records for a specific date at any point in time.
- Customers who do not have Cornerstone HR CSX enabled are encouraged to use Reporting 2.0 instead. For customers who do not use Cornerstone HR CSX, this report did not respect any past/future point in time relations/data values. It always generated results based on an "as of now" dataset which is why Reporting 2.0 is a viable alternative.
- Milestone 1 (August 2022): August ’22 Release initial deprecation announcement.
- Milestone 2 (November 2022): November ’22 Release deprecation announcement reminder.
- Milestone 3 (March 2023): Deprecation of the “User Record as of A Date” standard report.