Reporting 2.0 - Calculated Fields: Add Parameters Hour, Minute, and Second to Function DATEADD
Prior to this enhancement, the DATEADD function supported the following parameters: Year, Quarter, Month, Day, and Week. For example:
- DATEADD(Year, -1, "01/25/2020") returns 01/25/2019
- DATEADD(Week, 2, "01/01/2020") returns 01/15/2020
With this enhancement, the DATEADD function now also supports the following time parameters: Hour, Minute, and Second. For example:
- DATEADD(Hour, 1, "01/27/2020 11:24:00") returns 01/27/2020 12:24:00
- DATEADD(Minute, 2, "01/27/2020 11:24:00") returns 01/27/2020 12:26:00
- DATEADD(Second, 3, "01/27/2020 11:24:00") returns 01/27/2020 12:26:03
How Does this Enhancement Benefit My Organization?
This enhancement allows users to use the time parameters such as Hour, Minute, and Second with the DATEADD function.
This enhancement is automatically enabled for all organizations.
For more information about Reporting 2.0 permissions, see the following:
- Permissions in Reporting 2.0 - This provides detailed information about Reporting 2.0 permissions.
- Permissions List - This provides the list of permissions and their relationships so that you know which permissions users need to have to create and view reports.