People Matrix Homepage
People Matrix is a tool to help managers to visualize and better understand the qualifications of people on your team or in your organization. Managers can create multiple matrices to track various skill and employee groups.
The People Matrix Homepage displays a summary of each available people matrix.
To access the People Matrix homepage, go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|User Ratings - View All Shared Ratings||Grants ability to view all ratings that are shared with others in addition to the rater. This permission applies to anywhere the ratings are displayed, such as People Matrix and Skills Profile. This permission is intended for indirect managers or non-managers to be able to view rating data for users over which they have no oversight. This permission grants access to all OU types, both standard and custom. This permission can be constrained to User, OU, User's OU, User Self and Subordinates, and User's Direct Subordinates. The constraints on this permission determine whose shared ratings the person can view. This is a manager permission.||Core Administration|
Create a People Matrix
If no matrices exist, select thebutton to create a matrix.
If one or more matrices exist, select thebutton to create a matrix.
People Matrix Summaries
The People Matrix homepage displays a summary for each of the people matrices that are available to you. The following information is displayed in the summary for each matrix:
- Matrix Name
- Skills - This displays the number of skills included in the matrix.
- Total Employees - This displays the number of users included in the matrix.
- Proficiency Targets - The proficiency target icons only appear if the matrix includes skills with proficiency targets.
- Green - The green circle with the checkmark indicates the number of users in the matrix who achieved an Overall Target Achievement score of 100%.
- Red - The red circle with the exclamation point indicates the number of users in the matrix who achieved an Overall Target Achievement score below 80%.
- Yellow - The yellow triangle with the exclamation point indicates the number of users in the matrix who achieved an Overall Target Achievement score greater than 80% but less than 100%.
- As of - This displays the date on which the data was last updated.