New Email Action Type for Skills Rating Feedback Requests
With this enhancement, a new Skills Feedback action type is available in Email Administration, and a new email trigger, “Skills Feedback Requested,” is available for this action type. When active, this email is triggered when a user requests skills feedback. This email can be configured as a reminder or a notification, and it can be sent to Rater (the person whose feedback is requested), Requester (the person requesting the feedback), or a specific user.
The following tags are available for this email trigger:
- PreviewTargetUsers - This displays the names of the target users who are pending responses within the request, up to three users.
- TargetUserCount - This displays a count of how many users are pending feedback in the request.
- PreviewRatedCapabilities - This displays the names of the skills that are pending feedback in the responses, up to three skills.
- CapabilitiesCount - This displays a count of all of the skills that are pending feedback in the request.
- RequestsLink - This includes a link to the skills feedback request.
- RequestName - This displays the name of the request.
- RequesterName - This displays the name of the person requesting feedback.
How Does this Enhancement Benefit My Organization?
A new email action type for Skills Rating Feedback Requests gives administrators the ability to ensure requests for feedback reach the rater on a timely basis.
This functionality is automatically enabled for all organizations.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Global Email Administration - View||Grants view only access to email templates/triggers and email logs at the global level for the portal. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, User Self and Subordinates, and User. This is an administrator permission.||Core Administration|