ADP Decidium Core Data Inbound Integration
The new ADP Decidium Core Data Inbound Integration provides a one-way synchronization of users and organizational unit (OU) data from ADP Decidium to a Cornerstone portal.
The integration provides the following features:
- Facilitates User and OU sync from ADP to the Cornerstone portal by providing basic information
- Provides options to run on Full Sync or Delta Sync mode
- Supports sync of either User or OU or both
- Option to exclude specific OUs
- User friendly OU mapping
- Email Notification with summary after the sync
How Does this Enhancement Benefit My Organization?
This integration provides centralized management of user and OU data in ADP Decidium to avoid redundant data entry work.
This integration is available for self-activation.
- Only available in ADP French Marketplace.
- Only available in Edge Marketplace for CDG, FRA, and LHR swim lanes.
Enablement is a two-step process:
- Purchase the integration via the ADP French Referral Marketplace. This requires contacting ADP directly to purchase, install, and configure.
- Purchase, install, and configure the integration in Edge Marketplace via the ADP Decidium Core Data Inbound Integration tile.