Task Central – Bulk Submit (Early Adopter)
Prior to this enhancement, managers were able to submit one review step per reviewee, which was inefficient and did not allow the manager to check their work or ensure cross-team equity before submitting the review.
With this enhancement, a new Bulk Actions page allows reviewers to see which reviews are ready to submit and the overall rating for those reviews.
Administrators enable bulk submission by going to Enable Bulk Submit for this Review Step check-box.and selecting the Review Workflow tab. In the Define Review Step section, click the
Once bulk submit is enabled, the Bulk Submit tab displays on the Bulk Actions Page in Task Central.
To bulk submit:
- Click the Submit tab to view all available reviews.
- Select a review step. This enables the selection check-boxes.
- Select one or more reviews to submit.
- Click . A notification message appears.
Once processing is done, a success message, a partial success message, or a failed message appears.
Note: During bulk action processing, the reviewer cannot navigate away from the Bulk Actions page.
Note: Bulk submit is enabled per step and cannot be enabled or disabled once a task is started.
How Does this Enhancement Benefit My Organization?
Reviewers can clearly see what steps are not complete and informally calibrate reviews before submission.
- Bulk Submit supports 1,000 users per bulk submit action.
- Overall Step Rating only shows in the bulk submit table if an administrator enables the For In Progress steps, commit Section and Step Scores to Reporting on Save by reviewers option in task administration.
Bulk Submit is only available to customers who activate Task Central.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Performance Review Task Administration||Grants ability to create/assign performance review tasks and manage activity within those tasks. This permission also gives the ability to enable and view co-planners for a task from the administration pages. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, User Self and Subordinates, and User.||Performance - Administration|