This functionality is not available during UAT.
Prior to this enhancement, users were unable to easily access and manage current and previous notifications from a single location.
With this enhancement, Cornerstone introduces the Notification Center for the Learn App. By selecting the bell icon on a device's home screen, the Notification List screen opens to display all received and unattended notifications. Selecting any notification in the list opens its details.
The Notification Center also provides the following:
- An unread notification count in the top bar
- A red dot that indicates unread notifications
- A "Mark all as read" option
- For each notification, an option to mark the specific message read or unread
The learner can enable and disable the DND setting for push notifications in the Learn App settings.
Additionally, managers can use the Notification Center to:
How Does this Enhancement Benefit My Organization?
- Push notification support is limited to the five currently supported notifications:
- Training is Approved
- Training is Assigned
- Training is Denied
- Training Has Due Date
- Training is Requested
- If more than one user is logged into the app, notifications are not be received and the count is not updated.
On by default in versions of the app available after the November ’22 Release. If the apps on a user’s device are configured to auto-update, no action is required from the user to receive this functionality. If the apps on a user's device are not configured to auto-update, the user must download the latest version of the app from either the Apple store or the Google Play store.