Prior to this enhancement, if it was necessary to remove multiple users from a certification, the administrator needed to either remove these users from the certification one at a time, or they needed to open a work order with Global Customer Support (GCS).
With this enhancement, a new tool is available, granting administrators the ability to remove users from a certification in bulk. Using this tool, administrators can now populate a CSV file with the Certification ID and multiple User IDs, then upload this CSV file to the system and allow the users to be processed for bulk removal from the certification.
Also included in this enhancement are the following features:
- Expanded audit history
- A new Certification ID field on the Certification Administration (General) page
- A new Certification ID field on the Certification Management (View Users) page
- Only one certification can be processed per file. If you need to remove users in bulk from more than one certification, you will need to create a separate CSV file for each certification.
- The maximum file size is 1MB, and one file can be uploaded at a time.
- Certification removal history is not supported in Reporting 2.0 with the August ’22 Release but is targeted for a future release
- The existing process for removing one user from a certification at a time has not been changed and can still be used.
- Both inactive and active users included in the certification removal file will be removed from the certification.
The following new permission applies to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|CSV Bulk Certification Removal - Manage||
Grants administrators access to the Certification Removal Tool. The Certification Removal tool can be used to remove users from a certification in bulk.
This permission can be constrained by the following: Restrict to User’s Organization Units, Restrict to Custom Organizational Units, Restrict to Organizational Units, Restrict to Groups.
Any constraints on this permission are applied to the jobs displayed on the Certification Removal Tool job page. The constraints do not apply to the users included in the CSV file.
Constraints Example: Admin A is part of Division A and has this permission constrained to Division: Division B. Admin A would see any certification removal jobs that they created AND any certification removal jobs that were created by administrators that are in Division B.
|Learning - Administration|