With this release, administrators can add competency assessment results to the Succession PowerPoint Template Report by selecting a task from the new Competency Task drop-down.
This enhancement lets users:
- Select one Competency Task from which assessments results are generated.
- Select specific competencies from within the task to include the scores, not just the over all score of a competency assessment.
- Include data from standalone Competency Tasks or Competency Assessments inside Succession tasks.
- View a complete list of available tags by clicking "View Tags" on the report setup screen.
- This functionality is automatically enabled for all customers with Succession and Competency Management enabled.
- This functionality does not affect any existing templates in use.
- Users can only enable one competency task per Succession PowerPoint Template.
- The competency name and the score the user received are returned from a single tag, so users are unable to separate these values in the new templates.
The following existing permission applies to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
SMP PowerPoint Report Preferences
|Enables administrators to manage templates and tags for specific fields for use in the SMP PowerPoint Template report. This is an administrator permission.||Talent/Succession - Administration|