Deprecation of Compensation Loads for Data Load Wizard (DLW) to Begin With the November 2022 Release
The ability to perform Compensation loads and feeds using Data Load Wizard (DLW) will be deprecated with the November 2022 Release. DLW Compensation loads and feeds include Employee Salary, Salary Structure and Individual Targets.
Edge Import addresses these issues with a modern user interface and an intuitive workflow that supports a larger number of concurrent loads, while providing administrators with an engaging user experience.
Deprecation activities for customers include:
- Ensuring Compensation loads and feeds are supported in Edge Import:
- Employee Salary loads and feeds are already supported.
- Salary Structure and Individual Targets loads and feeds are targeted for support by the August ’22 Release.
- Helping customers migrate loads and feeds to Edge Import.
- Cornerstone will reach out to customers proactively with instructions.
- Customer Support is ready to assist.
- (New) As of the November 2022 release:
- DLW for Compensation is disabled.
- Customers begin using Edge Import for compensation loads and feeds.
- The Employee Compensation enhancements released in July 2021 are enabled.