The My Feedback Requests page is enhanced with the following functionality:
- Feedback requestors now have the option to edit a feedback request after it is created.
- Requestors can access the Edit Feedback Actions page for a request where they can view the status and results of their request, edit the request settings, and cancel any in progress or not started actions if necessary.
- Feedback results are no longer directly visible from the My Feedback Requests page. Instead, results are grouped together in a single row, and the results details are visible in the Edit Feedback Actions page.
To view the My Feedback Requests page, go to. Then, from the Skills menu, select .
From the Skills Profile page, users may be able to view their request in the following areas:
- Skills Profile: Skills You Want to Develop - In the Skills You Want to Develop section of the Skills Profile, select the menu icon in the upper-right corner of the section. Then, select .
- Skills Profile: Your Skills - In the Your Skills section of the Skills Profile, select the menu icon in the upper-right corner of the section. Then, select .
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Capabilities - Skills Profile - View||
Grants ability to view an employee Skills Profile. Users who have this permission may view the Skills Profile for anyone in the organization. However, individual ratings have privacy settings that control visibility within the Skills Profile. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an end user permission.
For end users, this permission grants ability to perform ratings and view ratings. For administrators, this permission is required along with the specific user ratings administration permissions to edit rating scales or templates. This permission cannot be constrained.
For Cornerstone Xplor, grants the ability to view, give, and receive skill feedback and ratings.
To edit a feedback request, select the menu icon on the right side of the request. Then, select. This opens the Edit Feedback Request flyout.
The following values in the request can be edited:
- Who the feedback is about
- Who should provide feedback
- Request Name
After updating the request, select thebutton.
Any completed requests are not impacted by the modifications. If a user is removed as an assigned rater or target user, any existing feedback actions for this person are cancelled and can still be viewed on the Feedback Actions page.
Edit Feedback Actions
To view the status of your feedback request and edit any actions, select the menu icon on the right side of the request. Then, select See My Feedback Requests - Edit Feedback Actions.. This opens the Edit Feedback Actions page.
Condensed Requests and Column Changes
Feedback results are no longer directly visible from the My Feedback Requests page. Instead, results are grouped together in a single row, and the results details are visible in the Edit Feedback Actions page.
On this page, responses are represented as a fraction of completed requests versus total requests when feedback actions are assigned.
The Target User column is changed to Target Users.
The View link is changed to View Results.