The ability to perform Compensation loads using Data Load Wizard (DLW) will begin to be deprecated with the November 2022 Release. Data Load Wizard Compensation loads include Employee Salary, Salary Structure and Individual Targets.
Data Load Wizard is a legacy data load tool, built on older technology, with limited load type support, a dated interface, and slow performance. Edge Import addresses these issues with a modern interface and an intuitive workflow that can support a greater number of concurrent loads, while providing administrators with a delightful user experience.
Activities related to this deprecation include:
- Ensure Compensation loads and feeds are supported in Edge Import
- Employee Salary loads and feeds are already supported.
- Salary Structure and Individual Targets loads and feeds are targeted to be supported by the August ’22 Release.
- Help customers migrate loads and feeds to Edge Import
- Cornerstone will reach out to customers proactively with instructions.
- Customer Support will be ready to assist.
- For each migrated customer…
- Disable Data Load Wizard for Compensation.
- Enable Employee Compensation enhancements released in July 2021.
- Deprecate Compensation Data Load Wizard loads and feeds after the November ‘22 release