Deprecation of Custom Reports in August 2022
As many of our customers have shared concerns about the upcoming deprecation of Custom Reports, Cornerstone has modified our Reporting 2.0 move-forward plans. Cornerstone understands that it may be a big shift for some organizations to migrate from Custom Reports to Reporting 2.0. As some organizations are also hit hard by COVID-19, we want to allow some extra time to get ready.
- The Deprecation of Custom Reports has been delayed until the August ’22 Release.
- Our top priority is performance and stability. We will continue to monitor and improve this during 2021, specifically addressing page load times, page load errors, and failures to deliver/download reports.
- Once performance targets have been met, we will refocus our attention on closing the remaining parity gaps between Reporting 2.0 and Custom Reports.
- With the February ’22 Release, we will share more details about the deprecation process.
- Customers who wish to migrate their custom reports to Reporting 2.0 ahead of the 2022 deprecation can do so by using the custom reports migration tool available in Reporting 2.0.
Permissions in Reporting 2.0 are different than the permissions for Custom Reports. Custom Reports had a "Manage" permission for creating and editing reports and a "View" permission for viewing reports, whereas Reporting 2.0 permissions are more granular and users need to be given multiple permissions in order to create or view reports.
It is important to be aware of the differences between permissions in Reporting 2.0 and those in Custom Reports so that users have all necessary permissions to begin using Reporting 2.0.
For more information about Reporting 2.0 permissions, see the following: