The "Request Private Feedback" template enables employees to request others to provide private feedback. The person who creates the request is able to select which skill are included in the request.
Users will have access to this template when requesting feedback in My Feedback Requests. See Skills Profile - My Feedback Requests.
To manage capabilities feedback templates, go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|User Ratings||For end users, this permission grants ability to perform ratings and view ratings. For administrators, this permission is required along with the specific user ratings administration permissions to edit rating scales or templates. This permission cannot be constrained.||Core Administration|
The following default values are set for this template on the General Settings page:
- Requestor Title - Request Private Feedback
- Requestor Instructions - Request someone to provide private feedback about you. This feedback will only be visible to you and the person providing feedback.
- Request Target User - Requestor
- Rater Title - Give Private Feedback on Proficiency
- Rater Instructions - Provide feedback on this person's skill proficiency. This feedback will be private between you and the person you are giving feedback on.
- Dimensions - Proficiency
- Visibility - Target User, Rater
- Rater Relation - Anyone (but self)
On the Feature Connectors page, the Request Builder feature connector is available for the Request Private Feedback template.